Ceramic Tile Trading offer a Tile Fitting Service for customers in the Bristol area
Let the experts fit your tiles – we guarantee a professional finish
Forget the worry of tiling. Why not let Ceramic Tile fix your tiles for you? You won’t need to worry about how many tiles you’ll need, or what to fix the tiles with.
How does it work?
- Browse our showroom and choose the tiles that you want – our staff are always on hand to give advice and guidance
- Arrange a date for our surveyor to visit, measure up, and discuss the project with you
- We provide a written quote with a fixed price – including materials, labour and VAT
- If you accept our quote, and pay the deposit, we will arrange a date for one of our professional fitters to carry out the work as agreed
- When you are happy that the work is finished as agreed, all you need to do is pay the outstanding balance.
Tile Fitting Service - Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will I have to wait after agreeing the quote?
- Normally 2-3 weeks.
- How long might the job take?
- This depends on what is entailed but bathroom tiling may take approx 3-4 days, kitchen wall and floor tiling 1-2 days.
- Will the tile fitter bring the tiles or will they be delivered separately?
- Normally the fitter will bring everything to complete the job.
- If I change my mind before fitting, is the deposit refundable?
- If the tiles have been especially ordered then the deposit is none refundable, if the tiles are from stock, we would charge 20% of the order value and refund the difference.
- What happens if there are existing tiles that need to be removed?
- You can make arrangements to have these removed and the walls made good yourself or we can recommend somebody who would do the work for you. Or we can take the whole job on and include any preparation work in our quotation.
- Do you take away any waste that might be generated?
- We remove all our own rubbish from site.
- Can you change electric socket faceplates?
- Unfortunately not. We are not allowed to carry out this type of work. An electrician would have to be contracted to carry this out. Again we can recommend or include it within our quote.
What Some of Our Customers Have Said
"Thank you to all involved, from the initial estimate to the completion of laying the tiles in our conservatory. It was nice to know that we had no need to shop around for tiles after we had received such a professional service previously when you laid the tiles in our kitchen previously"
"May I take this opportunity of thanking you for your timely attention and for the manner in which the job was carried out, most pleasing all round performance"
"Thank you for a first class service. It was a pleasure doing business with all of you"
"Thank you for the tiling done to the kitchen at my home. It was refreshing to find a business so helpful and professional in the way they dealt with us,right from entering the showroom and up to completing the actual work"